ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Max Power Suction, Self-Charging
The ECOVACS smart phone app, plus Alexa and Google Home voice controls make cleaning with your N79S easy.
The N79S adapts to and seamlessly navigates your home while cleaning.
The N79S utilizes a 3-stage cleaning system, plus 4-cleaning modes and Max Mode Suction.
The N79S features the latest sensor technology so you don’t have to worry.
The N79S keeps your home clean, including those hard-to-reach places.
The N79S requires minimal oversight or maintenance.
Make Sure the N79S is Right for You…
ECOVACS App requires 2.4G Hz Wi-Fi. Please note that certain app features like virtual mapping are only available with specific ECOVACS products. Please check product description or contact our customer support team for further information. For customers who can’t use the ECOVACS App or Alexa, the N79S comes with (1) traditional remote controller.
Versus Traditional Vacuum Cleaner
Robot vacuum cleaners do not entirely replace the need for manual cleaning and are not a complete substitute for traditional vacuum cleaners (yet). They greatly reduce the frequency and effort needed for regular cleaning.
For optimal performance please regularly clean the N79S. Please see the instruction manual for detail instructions on how to properly clean your N79S. The N79S comes with complimentary cleaning tools.
Prior to cleaning, please clear the intended cleaning area of objects that can obstruct the N79S’s movement including cords, wires, etc. Also note the N79S can become stuck under furniture.
For optimal performance, the N79S is best used on hardwood and tiles floors, or on light colored thin, low-pile carpets. Performance is poor when used on dark colored or thick carpets. If your home contains a large number of rugs or thick carpets, we do not recommend the N79S.
The N79S air filtration system captures particles that are ejected into the air while it cleans, reducing the amount of airborne particles present in your home. The N79S is not a suitable substitute for a standard air filtration system.
The N79S noise level in standard suction mode is about ~67 dbA, and can reach ~70 dbA when in Max Mode. This audio level is sufficiently low that you can comfortably watch television or chat on the phone without being disturbed.
Used and New Products
If customers accidentally receive a used product from Amazon, please contact our customer support immediately for a new product or refund.
- Max Mode Cleaning: Increase your cleaning power by 2x whenever you need using the app or remote control.
- Smart App and Voice Controls: Use Alexa or Google Home voice commands to direct cleaning. Use the ECOVACS App to customize, schedule and monitor cleaning sessions, accessory status, and receive error alerts.
- Auto-Clean plus 3 Specialized Cleaning Modes: Smart motion guided auto-clean mode, plus single room and spot mode for targeted cleaning, and edge mode for hard-to-clean edges.
- Ecovacs Basic Features: Includes our unique 3-stage cleaning system, anti-drop and anti-collision sensors, ~120 minute battery life, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, air filtration, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc.
- 1-Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) remote control, (1) main brush, (2) side brushes, (1) docking station and fantastic customer support. Note, we can not guarantee after-sales service to customers outside the United States.No human intervention required! When battery power gets low, DEEBOT automatically returns to its Dock Station, all by itself.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA.