Netatmo Personal Smart Weather Station, Indoor And Outdoor Sensor
The Netatmo Personal Weather Station lets you measure key data about your indoor and outdoor environment. Pull up your weather details any time, any place using your Android or iOS smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The smart Weather Station features a unique set of sensors that let you track your indoor environment as well as the weather outside. Data on temperature, barometric pressure, humidity and CO2 concentrations are sent to your smartphone seamlessly and wirelessly. Monitor and measure your environment and your weather any time, any place, intuitively and effortlessly, indoors and out.
We spend 90% of our time indoors. The Netatmo Weather Station CO2 sensor warns you when you need to air out your home. The Weather Station lets you monitor indoor air quality, obtain real-time information on official pollution levels and choose the best time to get outside.
- UNDERSTAND YOUR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENT: Indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity, air quality, indoor noise levels, barometric pressure.
- RECEIVE REAL-TIME NOTIFICATIONS: Use your Weather Station to customize indoor and outdoor alerts and get notifications on your smartphone. Ventilation alerts will tell you when it’s time to air out your home.
- ACCESS YOUR DATA REMOTELY: Easily access all your weather data from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- ANALYZE PAST READINGS: Review your data history to understand what happened while you were away or use graphs to understand weather trends.
- FORECAST THE FUTURE: Check seven-day weather forecasts to make sure you’re wearing the right gear for your outdoor activities.
- ELEGANT FRENCH DESIGN: Gone are the days of those ugly-looking weather stations; the Netatmo Weather Station Indoor Outdoor is a stylish addition to your home.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND FREE APP: Your wireless Weather Station is easy to setup via Wi-Fi and the app is free to use for life.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa.
Sensors and measurements:
– The outdoor module is now completely waterproof.
– Measurement frequency: every 5 minutes.
– Temperature units: °C (metric system) and °F (US system).
– Barometric units: mbar (metric system) and inHg (US system).
– Temperature: 0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 112°F; accuracy: ± 0.3°C / ± 0.54°F.
– Humidity: 0 to 100%; accuracy: ± 3%
– CO2 sensor: 0 to 5000 ppm; accuracy: ± 50 ppm (0 to 1000 ppm) or ± 5% (1000 to 5000 ppm).
– Sound meter: 35 dB to 120 dB.
– Temperature: -40°C to 65°C / -40°F to 150°F; accuracy: ± 0.3°C / ± 0.54°F.
– Min and max temperature, “real feel” and dew point.
– Humidity: 0 to 100%; accuracy: ± 3%.
– Barometer: 260 to 1160 mbar / 7.7 to 37.2 inHg; accuracy: ± 1 mbar / ± 0.03 inHg.
– Seven-day weather forecasts.
– Wi-Fi: Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz) Supported security: Open/WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal (TKIP and AES).
– Wireless connection between sensors. Extended range of 100 m.
– Wi-Fi router and Internet access. Hotspots are not supported.
– iOS 9 or later; Android 4.2 or later; Windows Phone 8.0 or later; PC and Mac via the Webapp; IFTTT compatible.