Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition, Smart Speaker With Alexa
Kids will love interacting with Alexa, and Echo Dot Kids Edition features turn Alexa into a kid-friendly study buddy, DJ, comedian, storyteller, and more.
The included 1-year FreeTime Unlimited subscription contains a variety of kid-focused skills, along with thousands of songs from ad-free radio stations and playlists from iHeartRadio Family, like Radio Disney, Nick Radio and Kids Hits.
FreeTime Unlimited also gives kids access to over 300 Audible books, including Beauty and the Beast and Peter Pan. They’ll enjoy hundreds of hours of fun and educational content, like hearing stories from Disney characters, playing No Way That’s True from Nickelodeon, quizzing their knowledge with National Geographic, waking up to special alarms featuring characters they love, and more.
- Now Alexa is a kid-friendly DJ, comedian, and storyteller, and she’s always getting smarter. Just ask and Alexa will play music, answer questions, read stories, tell jokes, and more – all with younger ears in mind.
- Up to $109 in savings on Echo Dot (Black), 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a kid-friendly case, plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee – if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
- The included 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to hundreds of hours of fun and educational content, including ad-free radio stations and playlists, Audible books, and a growing list of premium kids skills. After one year, your subscription will automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99/month plus applicable tax. You may cancel any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives you access to over 300 Audible books for kids, like Beauty & the Beast and Peter Pan, thousands of songs, and kid-favorite games and skills from Disney, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, and more.
- Easy-to-use parental controls in the online Amazon Parent Dashboard let you set daily time limits, review activity, or pause Alexa on the device.
- Kids can control lights, plugs, switches, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Automatically filter explicit songs from Amazon Music or Spotify.
- Call kids to dinner or tell them it’s bedtime from compatible Echo devices anywhere in the house without having to raise your voice.