ChargePoint Smart Home Wi-Fi Electric Vehicle Charger, 25 Ft. Cord
ChargePoint home is a smart level 2 home charger, charging any EV up to 6 times faster than a standard wall outlet. This Home electrical vehicle charger has a sleek design and works with a mobile app for scheduling charging and setting reminders.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Works with any EV on the road – tested with Chevy Bolt EV, Chevrolet Volt, BMW i3, Nissan LEAF, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, Volkswagen e-Golf, Toyota Prius Prime, Ford Fusion Energi, Ford C-Max Energi, Fiat 500e, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, and many more.
- Level 2 EV charging station adds up to 25 miles of Range Per Hour to charge most EVs in under 4 hours (up to 6x faster than a standard wall outlet).
- Requires a 40 amp, 240 volt circuit and charges at 32 amps.
- Use the ChargePoint app to manage all of your EV charging at home, work, and around town on the world’s largest public EV charging network. Set reminders to plug in, get status updates, and schedule charging when electricity rates are cheapest to save on your utility bill.
- Plug-in station is for indoor installation only, is easy to take with you when you move, and uses a NEMA 6-50 outlet with a 40 amp, 240 volt circuit.
- If you need to install your ChargePoint Home outdoors, select the hardwired station. Find a certified electrician at chargepoint.qmerit.com.
- Rest easy with a UL Listed charger, designed and built for electrical safety.
- Get the first ENERGY STAR certified EV charger, which uses, on average, 40% less energy than other chargers when not charging.
- Style: Plug-in Station with 25’ Charging Cord.