Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
Your home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
SmartThings works with a wide range of connected devices including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors and more. Visit the SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices.
Use the SmartThings App or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home.
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries.
- Communication Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP.
- Range: 50-130 feet.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F.
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset.
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later), or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later).
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing.