TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Classic HS100, No Hub Required
Your Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa app (Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher). Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules and appear at home when you are away.
The Kasa app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
Have the Smart Classic HS100 work for you when you are out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the Smart Plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home.
This Smart Plug gives you the peace of mind that you will never leave devices running again. With the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Plug to turn off its appliance automatically. Set it and forget it. It is that simple, giving you one less thing to worry about in your busy life.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS).
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience.
- FLEXIBLE CONTROL – UL certified to switch up to 15A, for flexible control of a wide range of plug-in devices.
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button.
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
- Style: Smart Plug Classic.
- Size: 1 Pack.