TP-Link Wi-Fi Smart Light Switch, Kasa App, Easy In-Wall Installation
This smart switch installs as easily as a traditional light switch, and connects to your home Wi-Fi quickly through the Kasa App. This App also lets you manage connected fixtures with your smartphone or tablet, including setting schedules and tracking how much energy they use. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the HS200 when paired with Amazon Alexa.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS).
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience.
- GUIDED INSTALL – No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation.
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away.
- NOTE – Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
– Please don’t twine two Live Lines (Live Line and Load Line), and connect them to your socket power line.
– If you really can’t find out a Neutral Line in your Power line socket, please contact a professional electrician to reform your socket power line, or you can’t install our HS200.