Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Multipurpose Sensor
The SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor can detect whether an object like a door or drawer is open or closed, sense when valuable or off-limits items have been moved or tampered with, offer temperature readings, and feel vibration. It requires the SmartThings Hub. SmartThings offers a one-year limited warranty on this product.
- We recommend placing the hub in an open area well away from other devices transmitting and receiving 2.4GHz signals (like WIFI routers). If the signal needs to penetrate walls or floors, we generally recommend sensors be placed within 30 ft of the hub, or that a device that can act like a ZigBee repeater (such as a SmartThings Outlet) be placed between the two devices to boost the range.
- The versatile Multipurpose Sensor is an all-in-one sensor that can detect vibration, orientation and angle (tilt), temperature, and when things open or close.
- Monitor secure areas of your home and be alerted if a door, window, cabinet, or drawer opens unexpectedly.
- Get a reminder if you forgot to close your front door or garage door.
- Know the temperature in any room or location.
- Included Components: Samsung SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor, Quick Start Guide.
- Measurements (for combined sensor and magnet): 1.9 inches wide, 1.89 inches tall and 0.57 inches thick.
- Additional Requirements: Samsung SmartThings Hub.
- NOTE: Check User Manual in Technical Specification before use.