Emerson Sensi ST55 Wi-Fi Smart Home Thermostat
From across the room or across the country, your Sensi Wi-Fi thermostat makes it easy to remotely control and schedule your home comfort – Anytime. Anywhere.
Designed to work with the wires you already have, Sensi thermostat does not require a common wire (c-wire) for most installations, so it is compatible with the HVAC equipment in many homes in U.S. (Does not work with electric baseboard heat and some other systems.) and Canada. A c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump (without aux) systems, and for use with Apple HomeKit. Check to make sure it will work for you at sensicomfort.com/compatibility.
The intuitive app walks you through each step of installation with custom configured instructions, removing all the frustration and guesswork from the installation process so you can be up and running in no time, no experience required.
Put your comfort on your terms using location-based temperature control with geofencing, or creating custom heating and cooling schedules with the flexible 7-day scheduling option. Both energy saving features help to reduce your HVAC related energy costs so you can save money without compromising your comfort.
Connect to Amazon Alexa to control your home temperature with simple voice commands, or just ask Siri to set, raise, or lower your home temperature when using Sensi with Apple HomeKit.
- Named the ‘Best Value’ smart thermostat of 2017 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com.
- Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone, tablet or laptop using the free Sensi app for Android and iOS devices.
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (c-wire required) and Wink smart home platforms.
- Works with Google Home and Google Assistant via the free Wink app.
- Included Components: Thermostat, free mobile app, 2 AA batteries, mounting hardware, wire stickers, installation guide, welcome guide with Sensi code, warranty booklet.