Emerson Sensi Touch ST75 Wi-Fi Smart Home Thermostat, Color Display
The Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat puts comfort control at your fingertips whether you are at home or on-the-go. Just a tap of the easy-to-use touchscreen display or free mobile app lets you remotely access, change or program your home temperatures – Anytime. Anywhere.
Even if you have never installed a thermostat before, we’ve got your back. Using the free Sensi mobile app, simply select the wires that are connected to your old thermostat, and let the app automatically configure the setting that matches your home.
With clearly illustrated in-app instructions and illuminated easy-click wire terminals, Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat takes all of the frustration and guesswork out of the installation process. Easily connect to your wireless network in no time, and once you’re up and running, you can use the intuitive controls to create a custom schedule in seconds, or set your thermostat to adjust automatically using geofencing for location-based temperature control.
- Named the ‘Best Overall’ smart thermostat of 2017 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com.
- Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone, tablet or laptop using the free Sensi app for Android and iOS devices.
- Features HD touchscreen color display with easy-to-read temperatures, back glow and intuitive menus.
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Wink, and works with Google Home and Google Assistant via free Wink app.
- Save money on HVAC related energy costs with features like geofencing for location-based temperature control, 7-day flexible scheduling and remote access.
- Extensive compatibility with HVAC systems in most homes – all system types require a common wire (c-wire). To check system and router compatibility, refer to our online resources at sensicomfort.com/compatibility.
- Designed for an easy DIY installation with intuitive, step-by-step instructions in the free Sensi mobile app and thoughtful design features like illuminated easy-click terminals.
- Smart alerts to detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home and alert you if something isn’t right.